About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Executive Privilege!!!!!!

..**I did some more digging and I will have the "Executive Privilege" of appointing my Chief of Staff and my Chief Council. I will also have the "Executive Privilege" of appointing the Lt. Governors' "Chief of Staff and Chief Council". The kicker, I can allow the Lt. Governor to be their own "Chief of Staff and/or Chief Council" in the Lt. Governors Office. They can request that I appoint them into one or both of those positions, if they qualify. I cannot appoint them into the Governors Office, "Chief of Staff or the Governors Chief Council", that would be a conflict of interest. They would be their own boss at the Governors Office level instead of at the Lt. Governors Office level. I am reading the Appointment Schedule and the budget, still. I know when the Executive Offices, Departments, Boards and Commissions are up for appointment and by who. I also know the schedule for "Serving at the pleasure of, {Governor, Secretary of Commerce, Senate President, House Speaker, Supreme Court Rule, Executive Order etc::}.

http://www.kssos.org/forms/communication/boards.pdf

Also see:..

http://kansasstatutes.lesterama.org/Chapter_75/Article_3/

No comments: