About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ric Anderson and Tim Carpenter are lying trolls.

I wasted 2 hours of my day on Thursday so Tim Carpenter could alter and lie about what I said. He only gave partial answers to what I stated. He is a fucking troll. Ric Anderson wants to pamper his pathetic little fucking life. They both have their head buried up Brownback's ass!!!! The citizens of Topeka thus far, enjoy getting fucked in the ass. Sodomy is illegal in Kansas, unless you are in line in front of the Government, bent over and willing. That is the sad part. You enjoy getting fucked in the ass. They print a small portion of what I was asked and what I stated. Sebelius, Parkinson and Bunting over fill Kansas with soldiers and then ship them to Iraq. This is a Felony!! Kansas filled up to many soldiers here and that made them expendable. They gave their lives for assholes like you. Look at K.S.A. 48-203.

http://www.kslegislature.org/legsrv-statutes/index.do

Go here and then type in 48-203 in the statute number window.

Every day I see people complain about corruption. I see people struggling to survive. And I see these same people, bow and suck ass with the Terrorist known as the Media!!! How many soldiers will die before you feel like somebody???? They are probably curious, they are the ones being killed for your sorry ass!!!!

No comments: