About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Martin Luther King and his beliefs are, "TOKEN"?

Lets reflect. I post that U.S. Senator Brownback is a "BIGOT" for acknowledging slavery, but states it in a way that it is "No harm no foul". Ric Anderson blocks my ability to write blogs at www.cjonline.com for stating, "Brownback is a bigot". I then prove and show where Ric has blocked my run for Governor for a year showing his support for Brownback using a paper Brownbacks family used to own. I had stated, "The Latino Affairs and African Affairs Offices are discriminatory. They are financed by all our taxes yet only a few benefit from those taxes. There is a Office, The Kansas Human Rights Commission, that is over all tax payer funded and does not discriminate by only helping isolated ethnic background people. I stated this Office should remain open and the others should be closed and the requests forwarded to the K.H.R.C. Office". Shala Perez, the newly appointed Director of the Latino and Hispanic Affairs Office, doesn't even know what her job is, per herself!! Tim and Ric chose this weekend to lie about what I said. They chose the Martin Luther King Holiday weekend to lie, and to use the time frame because people will refuse to look at issues as a celebration of tolerance. They feel people will demand I stay tolerant and passive to the breach of my human rights. They are abusing the Legacy and Vision of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr..

They don't expect me to complain through these days. They expect me to wait until people decide to look at bigotry again. My landlord called me a, "Spic. He further stated, Your Baptist not Catholic. Your a Democrat not a Republican, your evicted"! I filed with the K.H.R.C. and Case Number H1362-10 is still active. My landlords son and daughter in Law work for the Government and are involved in N.B.A.F.. The Bank illegally canceled my bank account in retaliation and was added to the original complaint as well as a complaint investigation was excepted by the Office of the Kansas State Banking Commissioner. Deputy Commissioner Judi Stork was very sincere and took the time to personally hear my concerns and activated a investigation into the bank after I filed with her. The banks President is in the Knights of Columbus with my landlord and they attend the same Catholic Church. They are also Republicans. As a reminder, Commissioner Biggs has decided to run for Secretary of State as a Democrat. That pissed off Kobach, a Republican who is with the U.M.K.C. School of Law. Brownbacks crony's decided to block any and all Democrats and show displeasure in my filing a complaint for discrimination. My landlords daughter in law, works for U.M.K.C. in the same Law Department as Kobach. Her and Richard, my landlords son, are heavy in Johnson County Republican County politics.

I only ask that people read my comments and clarifications on what was said, not just what they twisted and lied about. Look at how they have treated, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. as a "TOKEN".

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/10/16/brownback_to_pitch_proposal_apologizing_for_slavery/

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/9178374/gods_senator/print

http://living.jdewperry.com/2008/02/us-senate-to-consider-slavery-apology/#more-347

http://living.jdewperry.com/2009/10/u-s-senate-apologizes-to-native-americans/#more-1726

Brownback cares during elections, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!! Look at all my posts here since 2005. I have cared and demanded human rights non-stop since 2005. I have only been a candidate since June 2009. I gave 4 years of my life for free dedicated to exposing the negativity and corruption in the world. Please consider that. I also have not "Flip Flopped" my views. I have stood my ground on my beliefs and views.

http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com

This post is in response to,

http://cjonline.com/news/legislature/2010-01-16/west_running_for_governor

"NO I DO NOT FEEL DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. IS A TOKEN, I ADMIRE HIS BELIEFS AND VISION. I DEAL WITH THINGS IN MY OWN WAY. I UNDERSTAND HIS IDEOLOGY'S AND IDEALS. I HAVE JUST FOUND OTHERS LIE IN RESPONSE TO HIS NAME AND LIFE".

"To use someone who has died and to refuse to listen to what they said while they was alive, is to have partaked in their death"! I refuse to let him die! You???

No comments: