About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sebelius breaks the Law?????

I sent this letter as an e-mail to the Media and the State Government of Kansas. I will retype it here because it is important.

..To Whom It May Concern.

....I am confused. I asked the Governmental Ethics if I could give to specific departments within the state when I have to dissolve or close out my campaign funds after the election. They said "NO". I could only give to the states general fund. Yet Governor Sebelius used her contributions specifically for personal use. She used the funds within her Office as Governor. Go to www.Kansas.gov/ethics Slide your mouse over "Campaign Finance". Then click onto "View Submitted Forms & Reports". Then click onto Candidates and Incumbents. Then click onto 2010 under statewide offices. Scroll down the list and click on Kathleen Sebelius under the Governor list. Then click on her Termination Report. It is file stamped Aug 3rd 2009. Read the footnotes on page 14. #5 says she used campaign funds to discuss the Bio Lab with Homeland Security Secretary Napolitano, Washington D.C.. RE: The National Bio-Agriculture Facility at K-State University. This Termination Report shows seh used her campaign funds for Governor Office use. She waited 2 years after she was reelected to close out her campaign funds?? She was allowed to use these funds for things other than her campaign expenses? Yea, she broke the Law!!!! Thanks again, P.S. This should be the link read,

http://ethics.ks.gov/CFAScanned/StWide/2010ElecCycle/201001/SW01KS_201001.pdf

She needs to be held accountable. I am tired of the double standard and I want Politics cleaned up. Thanks, Herbert West III, Candidate for Kansas Governor.

No comments: