About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Things about me you will see and may or may not like.

I do lack direct skills with communicating verbally with people. I do get a little high strung. I have a lot on my mind and come across as hyper and intense. I hope people will read up on my opinions here and will look at the lies they have been told by the other Candidates and by the current politicians. Lies with a smile and a knife in your back are still lies. I am blue collar and I don't wear ties and suits. I wear sweats, tennis shoes and pull over type shirts. I am basically like 95% of you. I may be nervous, but I am not giving up. I don't need big busks to get my message across. If you want to meet with me, I might need to request a small Contribution to get me there. I am on disability and am on a fixed income. I blend in in with almost all of you. Lets fix the problems keeping us down and them, "FAT CATTING IT". I challenge everyone to buy a spiral note book or two and to start journals. Keep up with everyone, including me. Write notes, current events and concerns down. Reread this journal regularly. Look for people who change their story or who try to twist facts. Educate yourselves.

No comments: