About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Abortion.

I have personal views on any and all issues, topics and subjects. Abortion is an important topic because it involves many factors and views. It involves a woman, a man and the opinion of the Fetus. Many people have different views on the issue. Not all people view it from the same direction. I feel, personally, it is a viable life for one reason. If it is not aborted, it will grow full term and be born a baby. A woman cannot get pregnant without a man. Pregnancy is a result of unprotected sex between a man and a woman. Condoms are used to stop the male and female components from combining. When they combine, a growth starts. The multiple views of this growth vary greatly. I realize that as a politician I will have to sacrifice some of my personal views. I will be able to study any and all Legislation and decide if I will sign, abstain or veto the measure, if elected Governor. I would have allowed and signed the new bill that required an Ultra-Sound to evaluate if there was a presence of a Fetal Heart Tone, making it a Law. I will be required to listen to the citizens and residents of Kansas and be their voice. I will be required to be their ears, to be able to be their voice. I will be able to review the issue/issues and communicate what I see. I will be able to express my personal views, but in the end, I will be required to sign, abstain or veto any issue or issues on the subject of Abortion as it is presented to me. I won't have to listen to Legislatures exclusively. I will also, need to listen to the Kansas Residents also. I will be required to maintain a constant level of open contact with the residents of Kansas. The best way to do this is to facilitate weekly State/Town Hall meetings. If elected I plan on traveling the State and visiting every community regularly and being available in a Town Hall structure to hear opinions on issues and to tell communities first hand what is going on in Topeka. I have witnessed my local Politicians, make decisions and then they tell us what they did or how they voted. They refuse to tell us what is coming up and asking us what we feel. They feel they do as they feel and that is what is required because we voted for them. Telling people how they got screwed and how they don't have a choice until the next election is not a Democracy. It is a tyranny. Again, I will always have personal views and will express them openly. I will facilitate the collectivity of the opinions, views and wishes of the majority of the Kansas Residents. I will be available in Topeka on a set weekly scheduled day for resident meetings. This day will vary week to week and its schedule will be disclosed to facilitate different days of the week of availability to assist facilitate contact with more people. I will also be traveling into communities on a weekly basis. I will be directly meeting with Kansas Residents 2 times a week and the Office of Governor will be staffed at the Capitol, 5 days a week. I would also like to set up satellite contact or annex Offices within the State. This gives the people of Kansas more access to their Government. As a matter of Disclosure, I don't believe in Abortion. As a further matter, I will sign, abstain or veto any Abortion matter based on the majority of the wishes, opinions and views expressed by the Citizens/Residents of Kansas. I also Disclose, the issue or issues that are presented to my Desk will also need to be within the confines of Kansas Constitutional Law. If an issue or and issues are presented and they present in a fashion that is ILLEGAL or not within the Kansas Constitution or any portion is not Legal, I will have communicated this all along and I will Veto the issue regardless of the majority wishes do to its status as "NOT WITHIN MERIT DO TOO IT'S DISREGARD OF KANSAS LAW AND/OR CONSTITUTIONAL STANDING". I furthermore remind you, I will be available to gather this information, openly as I have expressed and within the set traditional fashion that is currently in place at the Capitol, if and when elected. Thanks again, Herbert West 3rd, {D}, Candidate for Kansas Governor, 2010.

**Update** January 25TH, 2010 8:53 am.

Please read the following links in the link below:..

They removed my comments on this next link. It provided extensive links to abortion stats and facts.

http://cjonline.com/news/local/2010-01-02/abortion_foes_to_renew_debate

Here are some of those links:..

http://abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

http://www.abortionfacts.com/statistics/statistics.asp

No comments: