About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Capital Journal Online, did an interview and published an article about me and my campaign.

..I want to thank James Carlson for taking the time to interview and publish an article about myself and my campaign. The article is at www.cjonline.com It is titled "Democrat plans 2010 run". If you go to the site, and then type in James Carlson in the search site window, you will then see the articles he has published. The title as stated is in the list under his name under, "Recent Headlines". Herbert West 3rd, {D}, Candidate for Kansas Governor, 2010.

No comments: