About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This a second site for my Candidate for KS Governor Bid.

Thanks and I will post here as well as my other site. It is HerbertWest3rd.blogspot.com/ I can still be found there and as HerbertIII at www.twitter.com and you can e-mail me at west.herb@yahoo.com

No comments: