About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Prudence and/or Judgement Vehicle Operation Check Point.

I have talked with the Kansas Highway Patrol's, Internal Affairs Professional Standard Unit, I.A./P.S.U., and suggested the use of a "Prudence and/or Judgement Vehicle Operations Check Point". I feel that Law Enforcement can set up Check Points like they do the, Sobriety Check Points, and check to see if our headlights work, if the brights work, if our tail lights work, if the turning signals work, if the brake light work, if children are in car seats etc:.. They can also check Drivers Licences, Insurance and Registrations at this time. I feel these Check Points will keep us all safer. They can always issue warnings for mild infractions. To be prepared for these Check Points, if they do these, go to a Garage and have your car checked out. Or go to an Auto Parts Store. You can also check these things yourself. They are pretty easy to check. The replacement of some of the defective parts is sometimes difficult. Thanks again, Herbert West 3rd, {D}, Candidate for Kansas Governor, 2010.

No comments: