About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Death Penalty.

I don't find it appropriate to discuss or review, who can and who cannot kill other people. I don't feel we have the right to kill someone to teach them not to kill. Allowable killing is stupid. I also find it disturbing, money is the main factor in deciding matters of killing. It has been proved, if a person knows they will get the Death Penalty they kill the victim because they don't want evidence that will get them the Death Penalty. Their crimes are 100% wrong and stupid. But, if they know they won't get the Death Penalty, they there is a chance they will let the victim live. This has been proved, Nationally. Revenge killing in court is no better than revenge killing in the streets. Every mechanism is the same. Anger, justification, fear and confused thoughts. Killing is Killing, the Death Penalty is wrong.

**Update** January 25TH, 2010 8:39 am.

Please read the link below and the links in my comments there.

http://cjonline.com/news/legislature/2010-01-18/death_penalty_debate_set

No comments: