About Me

My photo
I filed October 8TH, 2013 and became a Candidate for Kansas Governor for the 2014 Election. I also became a Republican. Feel free to contact me. @HerbertIII on twitter. west.herb@yahoo.com , 21817 W. 351st, Paola Kansas 66071. http://herbertwest3rd.blogspot.com/ These websites are being used as an "In Kind Contribution", as they are mine and free through Google Blogger. See "Fair Market Value" at the, Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission's webpage. Posted by Herbert West III Campaign Treasurer for, Candidate for KS Governor 2014, Herbert West III, (R). E.I.N. 80-0953936.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Campaign Auctions, coming soon.

July 27th, 2009.
..I will be collecting Contributions in the form of new goods for Campaign Auctions. I can combine and set up packages for the Auction. I plan on Kitchen Packages, Pots, Pans, Cutlery etc:.. I will be getting a lot of new goods and scheduling Campaign Auctions. You must be 18 to get a Bid Number and I have the right to keep a Aggregated Contribution Book. If you are close to the $2,000.00 maximum Contribution limit for the time frame from now until noon of the Monday prior to the Tuesday of the Primary Election Day, I will deny you an Auction Bid Number. All bidders must have a Bid Number to Bid at the Campaign Auction. All Bid payments will be paid to the Auctioneer and the Auctioneer will pay me the contracted difference of their fee's based on the contract between myself and the Auctioneer. All other Auction Rules apply at their Power of Attorney, as contracted.

No comments: